Ultraview Imaging & Ultrasound Imaging Concepts
We shall maintain social distancing and safety measures to help prevent the spread of disease. Our policies provide clear guidance regarding safety measures being utilized during COVID19 pandemic
– Patients must schedule their appointments.
– Walk ins are not permitted.
– Only 2 guest are allowed at your appointment and they must follow the same procedures.
– No kids are allowed.
– Patients will be asked to be on time for their appointment, not early or late, and may be asked to wait in their vehicles until the sonographer is ready for them.
– Patients will be called the day before to confirm that they are without fever, chills, sweats, sore throat, no smell/taste or shortness of breath, ect.
– Everyone will have their temperature taken upon entering the office. Any temperature above 99.2 will be considered a low grade fever and will be denied service. No patient is allowed past the front waiting area until cleared to do so.
– Patients will be required to wear a mask upon entrance to the office and for the duration of their appointment.
– No more than one patient/family may be in our waiting area or register area at one time.
A patient must not show or resemble symptoms of a respiratory illness such as running nose, coughing, sneezing, fever etc. It is at the discretion of the health care provider to triage the patient and determine acceptance into the clinic or denial.